Wouldn't it be fantastic to attend a digital marketing workshop that was fun, packed full of hints & tips and small enough to get personal advice about your business?
Are you bored of blending in, struggling to define yourself from your competition and prove the difference you make?
I work with entrepreneurs and small businesses, who need clarity over how to make the most of their on-line profile, while gaining confidence to really push their business forward.
I also lecture on Marketing and Sales at Nottingham Trent University on the MSc Marketing, BA Business Management and The Hive and at The Loughborough University Enterprise School.
We’ll cover how to celebrate your unique story, how to market your brand and the strategy to pull it all together.
I offer a variety of topics around Marketing and sales covering:
- How to craft your own brand story and identify your perfect customer
- Creating great content, blogging and newsletters
- How to use your website to make sales
- The tricks of social media to build relationships with current & potential customers, get people engaging with you and drive traffic back to your website
- Digital advertising strategies
- Why analytics are important and creating a strategy with goals that support you to move your business forward
- Ways to use social media to makes sales and influence customers
You’re going to get access to everything I’ve learnt over the past 17 years; working in marketing and communications with businesses like Boots and Nottingham City Council and consultancy for small charities, like Castlehaven in Camden and bigger ones like The National Trust.
I still manage social media accounts for other businesses and am at the coal face of marketing every day with my clients! I’m also a dab hand at networking as I run 2 of them in Nottingham.
Most of all these workshops are fun and informative, we’ll create an awesome brand that you’ll be proud to shout about from the roof tops and call your own!